Report emails not sending

I’m using the Matomo for Wordpress plugin and am having issues receiving emailed reports. I’ve set up a report to run weekly (which isn’t coming through) and when I click ‘Send report now’ the system gives me a confirmation message, but the email never arrives. Has anyone else run into a similar issue? I’m not sure where to begin with the troubleshooting, as there is no error message.

I have checked my spam/junk mail and tried sending the reports to email accounts on different domains. I am able to view the report in the plugin. The emails just aren’t being sent.

Hi,

The Matomo for Wordpress plugin hooks into the Wordpress E-Mail system. So make sure that Wordpress itself is able to send emails successfully.

Also I am not sure if there is maybe a setting for setting the From: address. If so, make sure that the address there is allowed to send mails on the server.

I’ll take a look into that. I know we just figured out an issue with contact forms on the website not sending emails - GoDaddy needed us to route the emails through SMTP. Will this cause any conflicts with Matomo?

Also, I have not been able to find an area where I can specify a sender, but I will keep looking.

Hi,
I have the same issue with daily and weekly reports that are not being sent through, however this is not with wordpress but with an ems.

Do you have any idea how I can fix this?