Referrer Websites widget Revenue discrepancy

I am seeing incorrect values for the “Revenue Per Visit” column in the Referrer Websites widget. However the values in “Goal Ecommerce conversions by type of visit” look correct. I attached screen shots of the two for comparison. All other fields look good except for this one.

Hi Ero

can you please create an issue in the issue tracker with your two screenshots? Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Created issue Improve help tooltip for "Revenue per visit" column metric · Issue #8495 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

I updated to the latest version of Piwik 3.0.3 as suggested, however I am still seeing this issue.

I migrated an existing dev/qa environment and deleted the archive data. I ran our archive scheduled task (core:archive) to re-archive the existing data using the latest version. Afterwards the Referrer Websites widget still shows some referrers with revenue when no ecommerce conversions have been made for that referrer. Also, no other goals are setup.

Updated Improve help tooltip for "Revenue per visit" column metric · Issue #8495 · piwik/piwik · GitHub with screenshots from 3.0.3.