Real-time Map not displaying

Interesting didn’t know about squeeze. I think it could be the source here…

Could you first up the suhosin memory setting to at least double what it is now?

If after that could upping teh squeeze to 15 help?

sushosin memory ? what’s that ? in php.ini ?

Its a memory setting that can have an impact on piwik (its a slim chance but at least one less variable to rule out).

lookup

susohin memory setting relating to your setup and see if it is too low.

[quote=suamme1]
I had a similar issue using IIS and it was caused by a 404 error on the SVG files. IIS won’t serve unknown file types and the type for SVG files (image/svg+xml) isn’t included by default.

http://www.iis.net/learn/manage/managing-your-configuration-settings/adding-ie-9-mime-types-to-iis[/quote]

Thanks for the tip!

I added a new FAQ to try and explain this to anyone having issues with the real time map The Real Time Visitors World Map is not showing data. - Analytics Platform - Matomo

If you’re using IIS on windows, you will need to add the following to your web.config file:
(This needs to go in the <system.webServer> section)

<staticContent>
    <remove fileExtension=".svg" />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".svg" mimeType="image/svg+xml" />
  </staticContent>

Worked for me anyway using PHP 5.5.11 running on IIS 7.5

Cheers.

@doublehelix thanks for the suggestion! I pushed the change in: Enabling SVG files under windows IIS · matomo-org/matomo@6f17795 · GitHub

can you please confirm this is valid change? I don’t have IIS to test so It relies on your review of my change, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Matt, looks perfect.
I’ve implemented this change as per the GitHub version on my local machine (and a prod server) to test it and it all went smoothly.

The widgets and iframe code all work now as well.

Cheers,
James.

Thanks, good news!