Problems with latest month

Hi team,
I am having a problem with the value of the newest month:
For example i called smt like /piwik/index.php?module=API&method=VisitsSummary.getVisits&period=month&date=2013-01-01%2C2013-12-31&idSite=10&format=JSON&token_auth=… , The latest month (at the moment is October) sometimes i got the right value sometime i got 0. Even in the widget smt the current month turn to 0. Dont know why, it would be great if you can fix it for me. Thanks alot

This is the wrong response ({“2013-01”:0,“2013-02”:0,“2013-03”:0,“2013-04”:0,“2013-05”:0,“2013-06”:0,“2013-07”:0,“2013-08”:0,“2013-09”:130,“2013-10”:0,“2013-11”:0,“2013-12”:0})

2013-10 must be 366 visits

Did you setup auto archiving as explained in How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo ?

when i set the Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browse to No, the latest month shows up, but the goal function does not work anymore, do you know why?

what do you mean by the goal function does not work anymore?

Sorry for explaining unclearly. When i swich off the above variable, the Module Goals apis by tracking goal doesn’t seem to be working and even when i visit the page, the number of visit doesn’t increase anymore. So my situation could be described as follows
-Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browse to: yes: latest month does not work
-Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browse to: no: latest month works but tracking visit and goal dont work anymore

Hope u can help me, thanks

Did you setup the auto archiving every hour or so How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi,
I set it up already and i see it running without any errors and i set the Reports for today (or any other Date Range including today) will be processed at most every to 10s. I also have the above problems . its like
when i turn the variable off and access to the page, the pageviews doesnot increase and other stuff doesnt seem to be working anymore in the dashboard home page
when i turn it on again, everything is fine, but the speed of retrieving info by calling piwik api is very slow and the latest month wont show up.
I have to deliver the page today so it would be very grateful if you can answer me asap. Thanks

HI,
i found out that the number only changes when i run this command on the server

su www-data -c “/usr/bin/php5 /path/to/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php – url=http://example.org/piwik/”

so what should i do to run it automatically after ever 5 min cause as i know crontab will update 5 min past every hour but i have to show the customer when they access to our website after only 4,5 min