Problems with Custom Reports (Premium)

Hi guys,

I’ve just purchased Custom Reports. I have two problems with it:

1.) I use “Unique Visitors” - the system tells me I cannot choose a month or even weekly date range, but only pick a single day, due to unique visitors. Why is that? How can I solve this?

2.) When I export a report and tick “expand subtables” nothing happens. However, when I tick “flatten report”, all subtables are expanded and I get the data. A bug?

Cheers,
David

Hi there,

1.) I use “Unique Visitors” - the system tells me I cannot choose a month or even weekly date range, but only pick a single day, due to unique visitors. Why is that? How can I solve this?
This metric for other periods has been removed as the calculation for this was not accurate.

2.) When I export a report and tick “expand subtables” nothing happens. However, when I tick “flatten report”, all subtables are expanded and I get the data. A bug?
When you try to export, you are supplied an export URL does this produce the required report? When you click the export button, do you see any errors in the console?

Thanks,

Hi Jason,

Thanks!

1.) I saw that we can activate this feature in the settings

2.) I got a response from support that indeed it’s a bug - no error, but expand tables doesn’t do anything, and flatten report does expand tables. So the behavior is wrong. I just activate flatten report to get the desired results, but that’s the wrong button name… They’ll fix it.

Cheers,
David