Problems after upgrade

Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.2 but have since then not been able to log on. The login page just refreshes back.

I thought I may have made a mistake in the upgrade and scrapped the whole installation. I then installed a freash copy of 1.2 but I’m still having the same problems.

Please help, I’ve become attached to Piwik. Lol

seguwa, can you please try with Piwik 1.2.1 we have fixed an issue with logins.

Hi Matt,

I’ve installed 1.2.1 twice with the same results. I checked the database and don’t see the super user details in the piwik_user table.

Still unable to login. HELLLLPPPP!!!

The superuser is defined in config/config.ini.php.

Ok. I was just trying to troubleshoot but that’s not the main problem.

When I enter my super user details, it’s still not logging me in.

Thanks

I have a dual booth system XP 32bit and XP 64bit. With 1.2.1 I can login on the 32bit side but not the 64bit side. The login page will just refresh the page after I fill in my info. On the 32bit side 1.2.1 shows up but the seperate widgets are a bit off untill I roll over them. Not the end of the world but some of the older updates worked much better.

vppaul: you may need a Flash update to fix the rollover issue on the 32-bit side. On the 64-bit side, I’d say it’s a problem with your PHP x64 build.

I had the latest Flash. I switched to Chrome and everything works fine on both XP 32bit and XP 64bit. This is not an advertisement either. Thanks for the help, Anthon!