Problème d'installation

Bonjour,

J’ai un problème d’installation de Piwik sur le server de mon hebergeur.
j’ai contrôlé que les exigences techniques soient remplies avant de copier les données sur le serveur.

Quand j’essaie d’atteindre l’url de la page de bienvenue de Piwik, j’obtiens le message suivant:

Piwik couldn’t write to some directories.

Try to Execute the following commands on your Linux server:

chmod 0777 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/tmp
chmod 0777 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/tmp/templates_c/
chmod 0777 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/tmp/cache/
chmod 0777 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/tmp/assets/

If this doesn’t work, you can try to create the directories with your FTP software, and set the CHMOD to 0777 (with your FTP software, right click on the directories, permissions).

After applying the modifications, you can refresh the page.

If you need more help, try Piwik.org.

Les répertoires “templates_c” ; “cache” et “assets” n’existent pas. Le seul exitant est le répertoire “tmp”.
J’ai remplacé les droits sur le répertoire mais toujours le même message…

Quelqu’un pourrait me donner une solution ou un conseil…?

Merci d’avance pour votre aide…

Sam

Pourquoi ne pas essayer de créer ces dossiers en leur donnant les droits 0777 tel que nécessaire ?

Hello TulipVorlax,

Merci d’avoir pris le temps de me répondre…
Toutefois, comme indiqué sur mon prenier post, “J’ai remplacé les droits (0777) sur le répertoire (tmp) mais toujours le même problème…”

Sur mon serveur la configuration suivante est OK:
•PHP version 5.1.3 ou plus
•MySQL version 4.1 ou plus
•(activé par défaut) extension PHP pdo et pdo_mysql

Quelqun a t’il déjà eu ce problème? je suppose que je ne dois pas être le seul…??? :O(

Encore merci à celles et ceux qui prennent du temps pour me venir en aide…!

Sam

Il est très courrant que des utilisateurs viennent sur ce forum pour parler de problèmes avec les droits…

Vous dites que vous avez donnés les droit 0777 au dossier TMP mais que vous n’avez pas tenté de créer vous même les dossiers demandés, alors je ne peux qu’en rester là.

De plus, ici, vous auriez plus de chances d’obtenir de l’aide en utilisant la langue anglaise.
En effet, le support officiel de Piwik se déroule presque uniquement en langue anglaise.
Je ne suis pour ma part qu’un simple utilisateur comme vous.

Il n’existe pas de section francophone sur ce forum et ce même si beaucoup l’on demandée : 301 Moved Permanently
Et ce n’est qu’un sujet parmi d’autres.

Désolé.

if this is a problem with TMP (my french isn’t good enough to understand all) I had this problem on one installation recently.
It is caused by settings that the host have on their installation.

To fix it you must rename TMP to xTMP. Then manually create a new TMP folder, chmod it to 777 and manually create all the directories in it which you can see in xTMP and make sure they are all chmod 777. When you have done that you can upload the TMP folder and all its sub directories and files. And then check they are all chmod 777 before running piwik.

It should then work OK. It works for me now.

I said to him to create all sub folders himself but he replied that he already set the TMP folder to 0777.
I then replied that since he didn’t try out what i’ve suggested, i couldn’t help him more.
I also said that official Piwik support is done in english only.

if the problem is the same as mine then by the time you get the error message it is too late because some session information is created in the sub folders and you can’t delete it because the subfolders and files are not 777.
So what you have to do is rename TMP to something like xTMP because you can’t delete it.

Once you have renamed it you can create a new one with all subfolders and set all to 777. Then upload folder tmp to the new one with all subfolders and files and double check everything is 777. Then and only then you can rerun the install. The renamed tmp folder will just have to stay there as you can’t delete it but it won’t cause a problem.

Google translation:

Hello,

Thank you for your answers and your help and excuse me for my post in French.
I completely deleted the files “Piwik” and copied again via FTP (FileZilla)
I renamed the file “tmp” to “xtmp” and created a new directory “tmp” with rights "777."
The directory "xtmp is empty before and after being copied on my web server …!
So I created the missing directories listed in my first error message: subdirectories “templates_c”, “cache”, “assets” with rights "777."
I restarted the installation and I get this time:

ning: parse_ini_file(/home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/config/config.ini.php) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 463

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘General_ExceptionConfigurationFileNotFound’ in /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Config.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Piwik.php(1551): Piwik_Config->init() #1 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Common.php(214): Piwik::createConfigObject() #2 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Common.php(130): Piwik_Common::initCorePiwikInTrackerMode() #3 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Common.php(163): Piwik_Common::getCacheGeneral() #4 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Tracker.php(94): Piwik_Common::runScheduledTasks(1291709219) #5 /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/piwik.php(72): Piwik_Tracker->main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/www/60bc8ecc1c9c8b489813d3fb342d557b/web/piwik/core/Config.php on line 121

Tlitody told me to copy the files in the folder “xtmp” in the new folder “tmp” directory but "xtmp is empty. My download would it not complete? I downloaded yet again in case the download does not go well would be the first time …! But nothing changed.

Again thank you for your time you give me

Sam

This new error is caused because Piwik was installed and now it’s looking for the config file wich seems to have been deleted.

Cette nouvelle erreur est causée parce que Piwik était (partiellement?) installé et maintenant il recherche son fichier de configuration qui a apparemment été effacé.

I’m not sure how to restart Piwik installation from zero, maybe by emptying the database.

Je ne suis pas certain comment recommencer l’installation de zéro, peut-être en vidant la base de donnée.