Problem with grafic

Hello,

I have a problem with the visibility of the flash(?)-graphics. I can’t see the cloase button and the other grafic.
This problem I have since version 0.6.2. Now I use 0.6.3. I make a new installation on a other subdomain but with the same database and it is the same problem. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Someone an idea

Hi

Did you try to test it on another PC?

Seems that the Flash player couldn’t be loaded…

Also there are some icons misssing, are you sure that the page finished to load?

Regards,
Christian.

This was my first idea, too. Yes I have tested on FF, IE, Chromium, Ubuntu Win XP + 7. It’s all the same.
I think that problem is on the mysql-server. The Online Demo on piwik.org show the grafic.
Yes the page was finished to load

Macs

[quote=Macs @ Jun 28 2010, 10:25 PM]This was my first idea, too. Yes I have tested on FF, IE, Chromium, Ubuntu Win XP + 7. It’s all the same.
I think that problem is on the mysql-server. The Online Demo on piwik.org show the grafic.
Yes the page was finished to load

Macs[/quote]

did you try to manually load one of these images? what does the browser show for it?
I assume some server configuration issue for static files in your case.

If you’re running XAMPP, try removing the .htaccess file in libs, plugins, and themes folders.

If I manually load one of these images, it does not appear (plugins/Live/templates/images/file1.png).
I´m not running XAMPP.
Do you know, which server configuration have a configuration error. For what I must looking?
If I go to SecurityInfo, piwik show me in red:
user_id PHP may be executing as a “privileged” user, which could be a serious security vulnerability.
group_id PHP may be executing as a “privileged” group, which could be a serious security vulnerability.

You might have to chmod/chown your files so that these are readable by the web server user.

Ok, I found the error. It was a transfer problem from ubuntu+filezilla. Now I upload the piwik files with windows + total commander and now it’s all perfect.