Problem: GeoIP / UpdatRows.php

hey!
i have a little problem.

I tried trunk 1472 and today again the actual one.

GeoIP is working, but shows only “Unknown” instead of cities and sometime instead of the country “UserCountry_country_–”

i tried the newest version of GeoIP.
i tried to solve the problem with the “geoipUpdateRows.php” but got this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant PIWIK_USER_PATH - assumed 'PIWIK_USER_PATH' in /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php on line 89

Notice: Use of undefined constant PIWIK_USER_PATH - assumed 'PIWIK_USER_PATH' in /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant PIWIK_USER_PATH - assumed 'PIWIK_USER_PATH' in /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php on line 89

Notice: Use of undefined constant PIWIK_USER_PATH - assumed 'PIWIK_USER_PATH' in /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php on line 91

Piwik # open source web analytics

Piwik couldn't write to some directories.

Try to Execute the following commands on your Linux server:
chmod 777 PIWIK_USER_PATH/tmp
chmod 777 PIWIK_USER_PATH/tmp/templates_c
chmod 777 PIWIK_USER_PATH/tmp/cache

If this doesn't work, you can try to create the directories with your FTP software, and set the CHMOD to 777 (with your FTP software, right click on the directories, permissions).

After applying the modifications, you can refresh the page.

If you need more help, try Piwik.org.

* Piwik homepage
    * Piwik Frequently Asked Questions
    * Piwik Documentation
    * Piwik Forums
    * Piwik Online Demo

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(Zend/Exception.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/users/theo/temp:/users/theo/www) in /users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Registry.php on line 146

Warning: require_once(Zend/Exception.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Registry.php on line 146

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Exception.php' (include_path='../../../core:../../../libs:../../../plugins') in /users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Registry.php on line 146

i set the tmp-folders to 777 and deleted the cache, nothing happend.

any idea?
thanks!

EDIT: 0.4.3 is not working for me! we couldn´t solve the problem with this version…only the trunks are working.

perhaps the problem is my old config-file.
i did not run a new setup so the correct path is not written inside core/piwik.php.
correct?
after deleting my old config-file the setup starts with the welcome-message.
before the next step (“2. System check”) i got this error message.

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 
in '/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php' at the line 1353

#0  Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php, 1353, Array ([sDir] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db/Pdo,[sPattern] => *.php,[nFlags] => ,[aFiles] => Array ([0] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db/Pdo/Mysql.php,[1] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db/Pdo/Pgsql.php))) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php:1353]
#1  Piwik::globr(/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db/Pdo, *.php, ) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php:1355]
#2  Piwik::globr(/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db, *.php) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Db.php:64]
#3  Piwik_Db::getAdapters() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/plugins/Installation/Controller.php:522]
#4  Piwik_Installation_Controller::getSystemInformation() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/plugins/Installation/Controller.php:81]
#5  Piwik_Installation_Controller->systemCheck() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/plugins/Installation/Installation.php:62]
#6  Piwik_Installation->dispatch(Piwik_Event_Notification Object ([_notificationName] => FrontController.NoConfigurationFile,[_notificationObject] => Exception Object ([] => The configuration file /users/theo/www/piwik/config/config.ini.php has not been found.,[] => ,[] => 0,[] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Config.php,[] => 110,[] => Array ([0] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php,[line] => 1568,[function] => init,[class] => Piwik_Config,[type] => ->,[args] => Array ()),[1] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/FrontController.php,[line] => 202,[function] => createConfigObject,[class] => Piwik,[type] => ::,[args] => Array ()),[2] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/index.php,[line] => 90,[function] => init,[class] => Piwik_FrontController,[type] => ->,[args] => Array ())),[] => ),[_notificationInfo] => Array (),[_notificationState] => 0,[_notificationCount] => 0))
#7  call_user_func_array(Array ([0] => Piwik_Installation Object ([] => Piwik_Installation_Controller),[1] => dispatch), Array ([0] => Piwik_Event_Notification Object ([_notificationName] => FrontController.NoConfigurationFile,[_notificationObject] => Exception Object ([] => The configuration file /users/theo/www/piwik/config/config.ini.php has not been found.,[] => ,[] => 0,[] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Config.php,[] => 110,[] => Array ([0] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php,[line] => 1568,[function] => init,[class] => Piwik_Config,[type] => ->,[args] => Array ()),[1] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/core/FrontController.php,[line] => 202,[function] => createConfigObject,[class] => Piwik,[type] => ::,[args] => Array ()),[2] => Array ([file] => /users/theo/www/piwik/index.php,[line] => 90,[function] => init,[class] => Piwik_FrontController,[type] => ->,[args] => Array ())),[] => ),[_notificationInfo] => Array (),[_notificationState] => 0,[_notificationCount] => 0))) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php:213]
#8  Event_Dispatcher->addObserver(Array ([0] => Piwik_Installation Object ([] => Piwik_Installation_Controller),[1] => dispatch), FrontController.NoConfigurationFile) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:363]
#9  Piwik_PluginsManager->addPluginObservers(Piwik_Installation Object ([] => Piwik_Installation_Controller)) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:250]
#10 Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugins() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:165]
#11 Piwik_PluginsManager->setPluginsToLoad(Array ([0] => CorePluginsAdmin,[1] => CoreAdminHome,[2] => CoreHome,[3] => API,[4] => Widgetize,[5] => LanguagesManager,[6] => Actions,[7] => Dashboard,[8] => Referers,[9] => UserSettings,[10] => UserCountry,[11] => VisitsSummary,[12] => VisitFrequency,[13] => VisitTime,[14] => VisitorInterest,[15] => ExampleAPI,[16] => ExamplePlugin,[17] => ExampleRssWidget,[18] => ExampleFeedburner,[19] => ExampleRssWidget,[20] => Provider,[21] => Feedback,[22] => Login,[23] => UsersManager,[24] => SitesManager,[25] => Installation)) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/FrontController.php:209]
#12 Piwik_FrontController->init() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/index.php:90]

Living on the bleeding edge, theo? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif Try the latest rev in svn.

I have the same problem like Theo, with the actual version from today.

Could you help me?

Good news: GeoIP is now integrated in Piwik, enabling Accurate Visitors Geolocation in your Analytics reports. To enable GeoIP go to the Settings > Geolocation admin page, and follow the short instructions.

You can also get an even more accurate Country & City Database from here to enjoy top accuracy in detecting your visitors locations.

See also the documentation about Geolocation - Analytics Reports in Piwik.