[Plugin - Visitor Generator] Error while trying to generate fake visitors

Hi everyone !

Firstly, I’m not sure that this is the best place to post this question, so please be tolerant.

Anyway, I’m facing a problem with the plugin “Visitor Generator”. Piwik is working well, I’m able to fetch coherent data from the API and so on, but I don’t manage to make this plugin work. A few month ago, on an older version it worked well, but I had to work on other projects, and now that I’m coming back on this one, after piwik’s update, I get the error on the joined screenshot.

Is there anyone here facing he same problem, or with a clue to solve this ?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Check your server error log, you will find an error there (then look in FAQ for this error)

Thank you for the clue you gave me. As you can see on the screenshots, the error is related to a segmentation fault. So, I went to the troubleshooting section, and tested every solution metionned here : http://piwik.org/faq/troubleshooting/#faq_131
Nevertheless, nothing worked, even the link to the forum (dealing with an archiving process) still doesn’t help me solve my problem.

Given those additional informations, could you please think of another clue to solve this ?

P.S. : Please note that I downloaded the latest version of both MAMP and Piwik, and I also followed every step in the install video tutorial

Thank you in advance.