Plugin Conflict - Really Hard to Isolate - Why?

Hello: I am building a new site and have just connected Piwik to this new site. The site was functioning well until I implemented Piwik.

ERROR: Error: Invalid XML: [{“src”:“https://thegivingshops.com/wp-content/uploads/DSC07490-150x150.jpg",“full”:“https://thegivingshops.com/wp-content/uploads/DSC07490.jpg”,"id”:1360}]

I am trying to isolate why Piwik would interfere and throwing this error. I have gone through many troubleshooting steps but I am coming up with nothing tangible other than to say Piwik in conflict here. The server error logs are not capturing this error either???

Further: When I change the tracking code setting from manual entry to default Piwik throws this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function WP_Piwik\is_user_logged_in() in /home/proje485/public_html/thegivingshops.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-piwik/classes/WP_Piwik/TrackingCode.php on line 70

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Session_Exception’ with message ‘Session must be started before any output has been sent to the browser; output started in /home/proje485/public_html/thegivingshops.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-piwik/classes/WP_Piwik/TrackingCode.php/70’ in /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php:443 Stack trace: #0 /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/libs/Zend/Session/Namespace.php(143): Zend_Session::start(true) #1 /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/core/Session/SessionNamespace.php(34): Zend_Session_Namespace->__construct(‘CorePluginsAdmi…’, false) #2 /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/core/Nonce.php(39): Piwik\Session\SessionNamespace->__construct(‘CorePluginsAdmi…’) #3 /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/plugins/CorePluginsAdmin/Controller.php(401): Piwik\Nonce::getNonce(‘CorePluginsAdmi…’) #4 [internal function]: Piwik\Plugins\CorePluginsAdmin\Controller->safemode(Array) #5 /home/proje485/ in /home/proje485/public_html/richardgrabowski.us/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php on line 443

Since the error occurs on file uploading it is pretty disruptive.

Any ideas?

Thanks Rich

Hello Richard

make sure you uploaded all files correctly from the WP-Piwik plugin. After you try to re-upload if you still have a problem, ask in the WP-Piwik plugin forum.