Plugin 'Comparison Dashboard' disappeared

Hello,

after the update from 2.14.2 to 2.14.3 the plugin ‘Comparison Dashboard’ was declared as incompatible and is now unavailable via the Marketplace.

The site Segmentation - Compare segments of visitors - Analytics Platform - Matomo mentions the plugin but the containing link http://plugins.piwik.org/ComparisonDashboard says that the plugin could not be found.

Via a searchmachine I can find it for Piwik Pro: Comparison Dashboard - Piwik PRO Marketing Suite

So, what has happened with the plugin?

Best regards,
Mark

Hello Matthieu,

and what about those users running Piwik on their own? Are there any chance to buy that plugin? Or do we have to develop such a tool by ourselves?

Are there any plans to remove other Piwik Pro plugins from Marketplace and make it to premium features?

Best,

Axel

First, thanks for piwik. It’s an amazing tool that’s helped us a great deal.

Is there any way to buy this as a standalone plugin without having to upgrade to an enterprise solution? We don’t necessarily need an enterprise account but do absolutely need segment comparisons.

I noticed that piwik pro is “call us for pricing”. Which means, I assume, that’s it’s really expensive. I hope you consider making this plugin available as maybe a paid feature for the community.