PleineLune style not working

Hi there,

I’m having trouble with my piwik install, my webhost suspended my account because I went over my data allance for the 30 days and I knew that piwik needed to be updated.

So I went into my cpanel, download the entire site and database, set it all up on a local server with the same domain then did some work on it including updating piwik.

Then I backed up everything and uploaded it all via my host cpanel. While I was working on it on my local computer I did see that the style was out of line and I figured that it may be just my local computer.

But after uploading everything it still not working quite right.

I did read Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo (Piwik reporting UI doesn’t have any css style or, the menu text appears on a white background. How to fix this display problem?) and I did see 301 Moved Permanently but I’m running 2.3.0.

Any ideas?

can you post a screenshot showing the problem you experience?

Sure:

[attachment 1777 Untitled.png]

The background for example used to be black, and when I log in the same thing happens.

I see that someone responded but the post got deleted?

Can you please comment on this ticket in the theme issue tracker: https://github.com/piwik/theme-PleineLune/issues/1

Hi Matt,

I’ve just left a comment on the ticket on github and yes I also posted there as well :slight_smile:

Thank-you :slight_smile: