Piwik stopped collecting data

First of all thank you very much for this great software! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

I noticed that after the installation of GeoIP plugin (which did a database upgrade) piwik stopped collecting data on our website (tracking code is here http://vifp.com/presentation/panorama.php?..&Branded=1)).
I tried searching for how to debug piwik but coulnd’t find anything about this. I’m a developer and I know JavaScript and PHP and I can debug with FireBug but this is almost impossible with the minified version of the piwik.js. I noticed there are some globals in php files to turn debugging on but then there is no documentation or even meaningful comments about this.

I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to proceed with researching why Piwik stopped working.

For reference, the unminified version of piwik.js is in the js/ folder.

Check your server logs. If the only difference is the GeoIP plugin installation, it probably isn’t a problem in piwik.js.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jul 2 2009, 04:15 PM]For reference, the unminified version of piwik.js is in the js/ folder.

Check your server logs. If the only difference is the GeoIP plugin installation, it probably isn’t a problem in piwik.js.[/quote]

I found out the reason was the memory limit for the PHP process was reached. I think it was trying to create the archive tables and consumed too much memory.

Yeah, we’re working on that…