Piwik Step By Step Tutorial

(Solidgho) #1

Hi guys,
I have written a step by step guide for the installation of the Piwik script.
Please take a look: http://www.autho-rity.info/2009/08/08/piwi…allation-guide/

If they are any errors, please let me know.
Thanks.

(GraphicJunky) #2

Thank you! I actually wrote OpenX last week about their tutorials, and was looking for a good Piwik tutorial. I’m interested in tutorials without all the fluff and I’m eager to take a looks so heading there now. Thanks again!

(GraphicJunky) #3

Had to run back to say it is an Excellent tutorial. I’ve grabbed the link to share with others.

(Solidgho) #4

Thanks.
Did you find any mistakes or errors in the tutorial?

(Terrance232) #5

Nice sharing. I’ll take it as a references. Cool~

(ShashaCorleone) #6

Hi! It worked well for me. At first, I had a hard time installing the application but it turned out to be a connection problem.
Anyway, it really helped me a lot so thank you for the post. I’ll share this with my colleagues.

Regards! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

(Chrissle) #7

Great tutorial, thanks. Will put a link to it on my blog.

(Solidgho) #8

Thanks. Hope it was useful to beginners.

Yeah, it seems great.

But i’m sorry i have to say that normally you dont have to open ZIP files to extract the files it contain. Or is it just me ? What i do : i grab the file icon using right mouse button, drag it a bit, release the button and the context menu apear offering me a few extract options. I always choose to a sub folder so my desktop doesn’t become cluttered with the new files (it’s already cluttered enough, lol).

Keep up the good work.

(Solidgho) #10

Hi TV,

I am sure that there are quite a number of ways to extract the files. The tutorial is just one example.

(rodlex377) #11

The tutorial was very comprehensive. I was able to get things done so easily. Thanks a lot dude.

(Solidgho) #12

rod, you are most welcome.