Piwik showing no visitors since 6/16/16

I made no changes to piwik. But, about a week prior to the issue occurring, I moved my website, including the piwik installation, to a new host provider, no longer with just host, which is where i got the piwik script from. When I do a system check in piwik 2.16.1, I get a green Huzzah telling me i have no problems with my setup.

I know im getting visitors according to other sources, but piwik is a blank.

Is it possible its because im no longer with justhost?

Scott

Did you setup the cron archiving job? How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Not only have i never setup a cron archiving job, i dont even know what it is? I’ve been using piwik for over a year and never had to setup a cron archiving job before, why is it necessary now? Im not a website developer, im just a business owner who runs his own website. Id say im a step above novice, so keep it simple please. thanks

Do you see data in your Visitors>Visitor log? if so your data is tracked correctly. if not, see: Piwik doesn't track any visits and pages, and shows "There is no data for this report" in all reports. - Analytics Platform - Piwik