Piwik report for my users

Hello. I have a website with registered users. Each user within the website offers articles. Can I use piwik for these users to have statistics regarding visits but only for their own articles?
Thanks
Max

The articles that each user create are they on their own pages or is there mixed articles from various users on a page?

If it were possible I would create one URL(s)set for each user so that when they publish articles you would be able to get stats on that page level.

The other option would be to somehow maybe create a custom variable for each article correlate by each author (lets say the heading of each article) and gets stats that way. Trickier but i believe doable.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply.
The fact is that the articles-product are the same for every user, but not all users have all the articles. I mean, a user can determine wich article/product may offer. Every user has its own ID but when viewing a page product many user will appear. What we need to discriminate for each user a stat page with their own data.
thanks! max

[quote=maxbaires]
Thanks for your reply.
The fact is that the articles-product are the same for every user, but not all users have all the articles. I mean, a user can determine wich article/product may offer. Every user has its own ID but when viewing a page product many user will appear. What we need to discriminate for each user a stat page with their own data.
thanks! max[/quote]

Any suggestion? pleaseĀ”!