PIwik not showings IPs

After upgrading to Matomo 3.5 I’m having some issues with GeoIP2. This is from the error log:

"2018/05/09 00:04:18 [error] 792#792: 10078 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class Piwik\Plugins\GeoIp2\GeoIp2, because the name is already in use in /var/www/mysite.com/public_html/plugins/GeoIp2/GeoIp2.php on line 0” while reading response header from upstream, client: 95.180..*, server: sysite.com, request: “GET /index.php?module=Marketplace&action=overview&idSite=8&period=day&date=today HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:”, host: “mysite .com”, referrer: “mysite .com/index.php?module=Marketplace&action=installPlugin&idSite=8&period=day&date=today&sort=&pluginName=GeoIP2&nonce=88ff70f2978978be7e9126d4fa9861f5”

plus the visitor IP is not shown -

Please check out those posts:

GeoIP2 is not available after deleting the plugin. Here is how it looks on my side:
with plugin -

without plugin -

Hi, I’d recommend you to uninstall the old third-party GeoIP2 plugin and use the new GeoIp2 plugin.

Thanks for the quick replays but the plugins is already uninstalled. Now how can I use GeoIp2 when is not available.

You can use the setup wizard below the provider selection to download the latest geolite2 database from maxmind, afterwards you should be able to use the provider.

The file was downloaded -

and its in misc but still the same:

Also, I have a cron.monthly script that is downloading the City and Country database each month, so I’m sure that the files are in misc dir.