Piwik .LESS File Changes

Hi Piwik

I am using your great Piwik application to support some website analytics for my small web design agency.

I have made some changes to some of the .LESS files as i wanted to just make a few minor changes to accommodate my web design agency styling.

When i make changes to the Piwik .LESS files they do not take effect on the live site.

I can see when looking in my Chrome Developer Tools that the .LESS files are compiled once, so does this mean that any changes i make will then not be compiled ?

How do i get Piwik to compile my changes that i make to .LESS files ?

Thank you and thank you for your really great application and support. It is hugely appreciated.

Piwik is an impressive and excellent analytic application, the best i have used! I hope to be able to contribute back to the community in the near future.

Mark

See: JavaScript and CSS: Develop - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

Note that there is an open bug: Theming: invalidate merged CSS asset, when any Imported stylesheets are modified (in dev mode) · Issue #4523 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub