Piwik is not tracking all of my Sites

I have Piwik installed in one of my Hosting Plans (Hostgator)
(www.mydomain.com/piwik)

It works like a charm on www.mydomain.com, but I’ve added other Sites which are on a different Server (Hosteurope) and those are not tracked.

So there are 2 things different on those other Site:
1.) I’ve added them after Installation, the first Domain was entered during installation, so maybe those other Sites got a wrong Code
2.) The other Sites are on a different Server, maybe Hostgator does not allow that.

What could be the Problem here? I’ve put the codes in my Sites, but Piwik says There is no data for this report.

Can I install Piwik on one server and track visits on websites that are hosted on other servers? General - Analytics Platform - Matomo
Piwik doesn’t track any visits and pages, and shows “There is no data for this report” in all reports. Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

[quote=matt]
Can I install Piwik on one server and track visits on websites that are hosted on other servers? http://piwik.org/faq/general/#faq_67[/quote]
The answer is Yes and I knew that already.

Well like I said, it tracks visits from server one, but it does not track visits from server 2. There is really nothing that answers my question.

ask hostgator support to whitelist your 2nd server’s domain from the mod_security rules.

thanks