Piwik installed but nothing shows when I log in

I just install Piwik in my VPS behind nginx. After expending hours trying to figure out which nginx configuration I should use (the documentation in this matter is terrible) I managed to make it work.

Now I can register and log in, but if I go to setting the only thing I see is the left vertical menu. But when I click in any of them nothing happens, the screen is just white.

I only see something on the Dashboard page, where it says No data has been recorded yet and it shows instructions of how use the tracking code.

Any idea what could be happening?

I have the same problem. When I click on “all web sites” I’m not able to see anything. On setting, under users, I’m not able to add a new user.
Please help us :slight_smile:

Hi…
Me to … I don’t know if is a PHP version problem.
What versions are you using ?

I’m using PHP version 7.0

Do you see any errors in the log ?

I have the following errors:

Errore: LOAD DATA INFILE failed… Error was:
Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user---------------------- (using password: YES)[28000],
Try #2: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE : SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version[42000]
Troubleshooting: FAQ on piwik.org

But I think that there is some problem with javascript since I got also this error:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
index.php:60 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
at index.php:60

Problem solved updating to piwik 3.0.2