Piwik Installation Page Not Loading Properly

I’ve installed many instances of Piwik in the past. But this time, after uploading the files to the server the installation page does not load completely. I can only see the Piwik logo but nothing to go forward with. I am attaching a screen shot.

Version is the latest: 2.15.0

How can I troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you
Chiappa

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Hi @chiappa

can you try again with our latest 2.16.0 beta? I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

this issue may be fixed. if you still have the white page problem, can you paste here the full HTML of the page?

Thank you for the reply. I tried this package “piwik-2.16.0-b6.tar.gz” and the result is the same. I can also see a “NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - mydomain.com/piwik/” error with Firebug. Unfortunately I don’t have shell access.

Here is the full HTML of the installation page:

http://73x45.com/zerobin/?d29c47ba1bc858a4#uW1CthvhhxVnathbBo8IT83M8sxnJD3ltxdRoHMswhc=

(Matthieu Aubry) #4

check your server error log for a more detailed error info: I get 'Oops... there was a problem during the request.' or 'Internal Server Error' or '500 error' or the 'White screen of death'. How do I proceed? - Analytics Platform - Matomo