PiWik Goals

Hey for those of you not upgraded to 0.2.28 - you should just for the Goal feature especially if you like tracking certain actions that you expect on your site whether it is selling something, tracking downloads or perhaps an affiliate link.

I did a summary here on my forum with screenshots:

http://www.branica.com/forums/web-analytic…iwik-goals.html

Hello Branica

Many thanks for the ref. I have just upgraded specially for this function and couldn’t see anything. Your forum post helped enormously.

All I would add here (for anyone else upgrading) is that the Goal functionality is not activated automatically. You have to go to your Settings link (top right of your site’s piwik page) and activate “Goals” in the Plugins Management table. Sorry if this is obvious but it wasn’t for me! :slight_smile:

Now I am about to go and have some fun.

L

[quote=leapy @ Jan 7 2009, 11:58 AM]Hello Branica

Many thanks for the ref. I have just upgraded specially for this function and couldn’t see anything. Your forum post helped enormously.

All I would add here (for anyone else upgrading) is that the Goal functionality is not activated automatically. You have to go to your Settings link (top right of your site’s piwik page) and activate “Goals” in the Plugins Management table. Sorry if this is obvious but it wasn’t for me! :slight_smile:

Now I am about to go and have some fun.

L[/quote]

Thanks style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif - I’ll add your bit so people do not miss it. Goals is very cool and I am just learning to how really take advantage of it - there are a lot of uses for it.