Piwik doesn't' work

Hi guys!

After install the piwik on my webspace it look good… but it doesn’t’ track any visitor…?

i don’t know why …

in the faq i read this:

To run Piwik your host just needs a couple of things:

* PHP version 5.1.3 or greater * MySQL version 4.1 or greater * (enabled by default) PHP extension pdo and pdo_mysql

Recommended configuration

To make the most out of Piwik, you would also need the PHP GD extension: it is used to generate the sparklines (small graphs) in Piwik.

For medium/high traffic websites, we recommend your memory_limit value in your php.ini config file to be at least memory_limit = 128M.

on my webspace there are the following settings:

* PHP Version 5.2.9 * mySQL 5.0.45 * PDO drivers: mysql * PDO Driver for MySQL, client library version: 5.0.45 * iconv library version: 2.6.1 * zlib: 1.2.3 * SPL: enabled * curl: enabled * GD: enabled * memory_limit: 70M

i think the php settings look good… but i don’t know why piwik doesn’t track anythings… and yes: visitors are on the side… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

thank you for your help…
daniel

hm… i’m a little bit confused… 5 days the piwik track nothing… and after writing the post it works… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif but… thanks for your help style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif