Piwik data missing

Hi,

I am having a problem in the Piwiks visitor log.
I was able to see the data in the afternoon but the same data was missing in the evening.
Even in the database the data was not shown.
What can be the reason.
Also for how many ever visits made we are able to see only 1 entry on page2(Next Page) in visitor log.
Please help me rectify this issue and it is very important to fix this as soon as possible.
Thanks!

This should not happen. Make sure you select the right date in the ccalendar since the log is filtered to the date selected in calendar.

Hi,

I have upgraded the Piwik version to 1.7.1 but still facing the same issue.When I visited the page my visit was tracked but as soon as i refreshed the page my visit was missing also the visitor log shows data only on 1 page.
Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi,

Kindly reply with some solutions as we are not able to figure out what the problem is.
Being developers of Piwik you can give us a much better solution as to why the data is missing after it has been reflected on the UI.
According to my understanding the data is first collected in the database and during archiving it is projected on to the UI .
In that case the data should be there in db.
Also in some case the data is present in db but not reflected on the visitor log,also the data is not properly carried over to the next page in visitor log .

Please help me fix this issue as it is very important for us before we move to the production website of ours.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

the visitor log shows the data NOT archived, it simply reads the logs.