Piwik API not returning todays results

Hi,

Im using the following script to grab some data from my Piwik install:

function getVisitsSummary (){

url = ‘piwik/?module=API&method=VisitsSummary.get&idSite=1&date=yesterday&period=day&format=json&filter_limit=10’

$.getJSON(url, function(data) {
$(’#result’).html(data.nb_visits);});

If I put date=today in the url string, it will not return any data even though I have hit the site today. The only way it works is if I leave it as it is above. Why do I have to specify yesterday if I want to see the data from today?

Thanks

Apparently there are some problems with the archiving code, see quoted post below:

[quote=vipsoft @ Nov 21 2010, 10:53 AM]There is a archiving + timezone issue that’s fixed in the upcoming 1.1 release. If you can’t wait, try updating this file:

dev.piwik.org/trac/export/3246/trun…eProcessing.php[/quote]

If you replace your core/ArchiveProcessing.php with the file at http://dev.piwik.org/trac/browser/trunk/co…eProcessing.php (click at the bottom to download php file), does it fix the issue for you?

Hello,

We tried to fix this issue in Piwik. We released a 1.1 beta 3 (which will become 1.1 if nothing comes up), and we would really appreciate if you could install it and report if the bug above is still there with this new version.

If you still experience an issue with 1.1b3 version, please create a new forum topic explaining your setup (websites, timezones), what you see and what you expected to see.

To install 1.1b3, it is the same process as a normal upgrade:

Thank you for your help!