Piwik 2.14.1 + API = zend_mm_heap corrupted?

Hey there,
since we upgraded to Version 2.14.1 our automated Site/User creation out of our CMS isn’t working anymore. (creating Site & User over API)

Not sure what to try next on this Problem?!? Hope someone here can help me …

Thank you, bye from Austria
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner

Hi there,

upgrade your PHP version to more recent one (ideally PHP 5.6.x)

PHP 5.4 Branch is the one delivered with latest RED HAT ENTERPRISE / CENTOS 7 Release … don’t you think Piwik should be compatible with the latest Release of one of the widest spread enterprise Linux Builds?! :-/

No other ideas on that Problem?!

Andreas

zend_mm_heap bug is not a piwik issue but a PHP bug. you need to upgrade i’m afraid there is no other solution? (of couse I may be wrong :-))

well - using Piwik a few years now … and about half a year on this Server (Centos 7) - with this PHP Version (5.4) - and never saw zend_mm_heap Bug wihin Logs - and never had any Problems with the API. … Then I upgrade Piwik and got Problems with the API and start getting this Error … Doesn’t sound like a pure PHP Bug for me - does it sound like for you? :wink:

Andreas

yes

@matthieu,
upgraded Server as per your recommendations - Piwik 2.16.1 - Centos 7.2.1511 with PHP 5.6.22 - unfortunately I’m still getting zend_mm_heap corrupted sometimes.

Any ideas on this now?!? :frowning:

thx
Andreas

Could you post your error log messages, you got on this modern PHP version and modern Piwik?

Hey @matthieu,
simply got

zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted

within the Error Logs. Unfortunately nothing more … (I know - “very helpful” for debugging … ;-))

I upgraded to PHP 7.0.7 yesterday and had no Error since - I hope it stays like this …

Thx
Andreas