Piwik 2.13.1 blank page & firefox style glitches

I have troubles with the latest version of Piwik (2.13.1).

1. If I use Piwik in Firefox, the startpage is totally damaged. No reports are generated in this overviewpage. When I am using IE, then everything is still fine, except…
  2. When I would like to configure multiple domains, then I usually go to “administration” --> “websites”, but the page is blank and I can’t configure the multiple domains.

Does anyone have a solution?

I already cleaned the tmp folder, cleaned the browser cache, reinstalled the latest version, but it does not help.

Hi there,

Please check out this FAQ which may help you: How do I configure my server to let Piwik serve HTML files? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi Matt,

thank you for your help and your reply. I added in the piwik folder a new .htaccess file (so that I don’t have to change my rules for the whole website) with the following code:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .htm .html

# I parse html file as php files for my website project, so I exclude it for the piwik folder
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(html|htm|jpg|png|css|js|php)$

# remove trailing slash for piwik
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

Now I am able again to analyze all other domains / websites in IE, but the landing page is still damaged after the login and I am not able to configure “administration” --> “websites”, the page is still blank (only relevant for Firefox & Chrome, the bug is not relevant for IE or Safari).

My server is configured properly to serve HTML files

Thank a lot!
Norman