PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 0250AD06

For some odd reason, I woke up today to come look for my analytics, and I am getting this error.

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 0250AD06

Any ideas what could be causing this error?

Please help and thanks

That would be a bug (or a bad build) in the PHP runtime (Zend Engine). Are you using CentOS?

If you have a stack trace or core dump, it might help the PHP developers to debug the cause (if not already fixed in a later version of PHP).

Thanks for the quick reply,
I also got this error on a page we created using widgets with iframe:

Notice: Constant PIWIK_DOCUMENT_ROOT already defined in D:\SunGuide\piwik\index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare piwik_exitwithmessage() (previously declared in D:\SunGuide\piwik\core\testMinimumPhpVersion.php:44) inD:\SunGuide\piwik\core\testMinimumPhpVersion.php on line 67

If it is a PHP error, what would you suggest to do?
What if it is a PIWIK error, what should we do?
… also, is there a difference in database structure between 0.6.3 and 0.6.4?
Maybe we could install the latest update and see if it fixes the issue.

Thanks.

Just to let you know, we are running PHP Version 5.2.13
We are also running the Zend Extension 220060519

We noticed that there is a newer build for php (5.2.14), how can we find out if they addressed this issue?

Thanks

I’ll re-test with 5.2.13 tonight while I build 5.2.14 and 5.3.3.

Well, we are currently updating to the latest php module (5.3.3).
I will let you know how it goes.
Please, if you find anything on your side, let us know.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Hello vipsoft
Were you able to conduct your tests?

We did upgraded to php 5.3.3 on a testing machine running windows XP with IIS, and it seems to work fine. We are going to try tomorrow to do it on a windows server and see if it works fine.

If you have any findings on your own, please let us know so that we can consider them before performing our upgrade tomorrow.

Thanks