PHP Fatal Error:Undefined Class Constant "MYSQL_ATTR_FOUND_ROWS"

I’m using Piwik 2.11.2 , after everything installed , there is a problem with my website page , “500 not found” , it shows that some error occured in piwik.js , then I checked my php error log , I found that problem as my topic shows in Mysql.php . I tried several ways to solve it , but none works, then I deleted the code of that line, and everything works well till now , but I’m afraid whether the constant “MYSQL_ATTR_FOUND_ROWS” can be usefull somewhere. so I have two questions here:
1. how can I solve the problem without delete the code of that line?
2. what’s the usage of “MYSQL_ATTR_FOUND_ROWS”?
my PHP version is 5.5.0 , it seems that something wrong with mysql on my server , because there are several directories of mysql , and I’m not sure which one is usefull for Piwik , I choose one of them during install,and the message shows it is successfully installed and everything is OK while I’m using it now.

ps:
PIwik page cannot work in IE on my computer,I can see nothing but the menu on top , no report can be loaded , is there anyway can piwik works well in IE?

Thx!

Hi there,

can you try to upgrade your PHP version to newer 5.5.X ?

if you still have the issue please create a bug report in the tracker: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Hi there,
we will talk to our server guys about upgrade php,and also some other ways.

but I‘m still confused on piwik while working with IE , some of our users are using IE to check our website analytics , so , are there some way to make piwik works well in IE ?

THX!