PDF Reports scheduled not working

Hi there,

I am using Piwik as analytics tools on my sites, and first off I have to say I am really really happy about this project, it helps me a lot to identify the regions where my users do the most research, so I know which topics to tackel on to get more traffic to my site which is just great.

As for the Scheduled Reports I have a little problem, if I launch the Report manually I get the PDF file just fine, but for the schedule I couldn’t find anything in the docs/forums if you need to setup a cronjob for this or not.

Thanks for clearing this …

Setup: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!