Pagination for websites list

I’m not sure if the All Websites section has pagination (every time I click on it Piwik crashes and makes my server go crazy until I restart Apache) but I can see all of my sites if I go to Settings>Websites tab … The problem is I have almost 3000 sites set up with my Piwik installation so this list takes a while to load and takes a ton of scrolling to get to the bottom of it.

Are there any plans to implement pagination for this? If not, how would I go about proposing it and coding it myself?

Wow, 3000 sites! That’s gotta be the new record!

All Websites do have pagination, 20 sites per page by default.

Yea I’m surprised everything works fine for the most part. A lot of the “sites” aren’t full websites but just one-page things that are all in there because of carelessness which I’m tightening down on now.

Good to know the All Websites section has pagination, I just wish it worked for me!

This is a known issue: "All Websites dashboard" should load fast even when tracking hundreds of websites! MultiSites · Issue #1077 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

[quote=syaz]
Wow, 3000 sites! That’s gotta be the new record!

All Websites do have pagination, 20 sites per page by default.[/quote]

Hello. how can I change this setting. 20 is for me a little contrast. the settings I found nothing. There is a file which should be set up 20 to 100 websites? thx

marvays, good suggestion. I’ll add a config setting in 1.3 for this

All Websites dashboard could have more viewing options. At least a selection of columns that I want to show or not. But overall this is excellent work! :slight_smile: thx

For time being you can modify file: plugins -> MultiSites -> Controller.php line 24: $limit = 20;

See All websites dashboard config setting to set number of websites per page (50 by default) · Issue #2100 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub