Outlink URL tracking

Hi,

I am trying to track the full url or page name of outlink clicks. I see that I can set up a goal to track outlinks that contain a domain name, but that doesn’t seem to give me the full page url. I have multiple sites and each site has 50+ outlnks so I’m looking for a way to track without having to set specific goals for each url. Any ideas?

Wierdly, I’m looking for the same thing.

I can see that we’ve got some outlinks to sites, but I’d like to know which page on our site has these links! (we want to get rid of the links).

Adam.

Adam, if this is a one-off thing, have you tried looking in MySQL directly? Might be a way to get started…

Good call - Any tips about the DB structure?

Adam.

Not your man for that, unfortunately, but if you find anything useful, I’ll be curious to see. If you haven’t done this before, you might be able to generate a database diagram using MySQL Workbenc though, as a starting point.

I’m fine with databases, just don’t understand the Piwik structure. Lots of tables all called virtually the same thing…

Adam.

I can see that we’ve got some outlinks to sites, but I’d like to know which page on our site has these links! (we want to get rid of the links).

I think Piwik does not yet allow to do this easily. See this feature request: https://github.com/piwik/piwik/issues/3899