Oops… there was a problem AND WordPress database error Table

I get the following error:
Oops… there was a problem during the request. Maybe the server had a temporary issue, or maybe you requested a report with too much data. Please try again. If this error occurs repeatedly please [contact your Matomo administrator]
Thing is, it seems to be inconsistant. Some time there are errors in one module on the dashboard, sometimes, none on the dashboard, but as I click on modules, it may happen.

I have increased max execution time in cpanel to 6000. That helped a bit, but im still getting the error. I use matomo on several sites and this is the first one to have an error.

I havent enabled auto archiving, because the help pages say " If you are using Matomo for WordPress , you don’t need to do this as it utilises the WP Cron"

I havent Disabled “Archive reports when viewed from the browser” in the General Settings", because i dont have that in the Matomo>system>general settings

My error log shows an error related to matomo:

[30-Aug-2022 04:27:49 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘wpbh_matomo_archive_numeric_2017_01’ already exists for query CREATE TABLE wpbh_matomo_archive_numeric_2017_01 (
idarchive INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
name VARCHAR(190) NOT NULL,
idsite INTEGER UNSIGNED NULL,
date1 DATE NULL,
date2 DATE NULL,
period TINYINT UNSIGNED NULL,
ts_archived DATETIME NULL,
value DOUBLE NULL,
PRIMARY KEY(idarchive, name),
INDEX index_idsite_dates_period(idsite, date1, date2, period, ts_archived),
INDEX index_period_archived(period, ts_archived)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4
made by require_once(’/plugins/matomo/app/core/dispatch.php’), Piwik\FrontController->dispatch, Piwik\FrontController->doDispatch, call_user_func_array, Piwik\Plugins\CoreHome\Controller->renderReportWidget, Piwik\Plugin\Report->render, Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\Visualizations\Sparkline->render, Piwik\Plugin\ViewDataTable->loadDataTableFromAPI, Piwik\ViewDataTable\Request->loadDataTableFromAPI, Piwik\API\Request->process, Piwik\API\Proxy->call, Piwik\Context::executeWithQueryParameters, Piwik\API\Proxy->Piwik\API{closure}, call_user_func_array, Piwik\Plugins\API\API->get, Piwik\API\Proxy->call, Piwik\Context::executeWithQueryParameters, Piwik\API\Proxy->Piwik\API{closure}, call_user_func_array, Piwik\Plugins\VisitsSummary\API->get, Piwik\Archive->getDataTableFromNumeric, Piwik\Archive->get, Piwik\Archive->getArchiveIds, Piwik\Archive->cacheArchiveIdsWithoutLaunching, Piwik\DataAccess\ArchiveSelector::getArchiveIds, Piwik\DataAccess\ArchiveTableCreator::getNumericTable, Piwik\DataAccess\ArchiveTableCreator::getTable, Piwik\DataAccess\ArchiveTableCreator::createArchiveTablesIfAbsent, Piwik\DataAccess\Model->createArchiveTable, Piwik\Db\Adapter\WordPress->query

Hi @sjpals
Did you find a solution for this?
I would suggest you manually drop the table wpbh_matomo_archive_numeric_2017_01
I don’t understand why this happened…

Sorry, yes I found the solution

The solution (finally!!) is to add the below to the .htaccess

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”

I added it to 2 domains and it works