Notice: Undefined offset: 1 ../core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 846

I have the newest version of piwik (1.12). Wenn i wan’t to see the reports for the current day i get errors shown.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /opt/ui/data/webs/worlds-piwik/worlds-piwik/doc_root/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 846
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /opt/ui/data/webs/worlds-piwik/worlds-piwik/doc_root/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 847
Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /opt/ui/data/webs/worlds-piwik/worlds-piwik/doc_root/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 861
Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /opt/ui/data/webs/worlds-piwik/worlds-piwik/doc_root/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 862
Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /opt/ui/data/webs/worlds-piwik/worlds-piwik/doc_root/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php on line 863

I have seen simmilar old reports that have been fixt with the last version from core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php.
But I have the newest version.

Hello,

did you solve the problem?
I have the same Problem with Version 1.12.0.

Thank you

please update to latest 2.0-a from: Index of /
(requires PHP 5.3)
does it fix the problem?

Hi Ahmet,

I would like to have a look at that potential Bug. Could you please get in contact with me at peter@piwik.org?

Thanks!
Peter (Piwik-Team)

Same problem here. Process output: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1398645/piwik-archive-error.html.

Peter, please, let me know if I can help with any other data.

@Damián this is fixed I think in 2.0 beta 301 Moved Permanently

Thanks Matt, but is 2.0 ready for Production environments? I read that 2.0 stable is planned for mid November. In the meantime, is there any workaround to get it work in 1.12?

Seems that reprocessing the date using CoreAdminHome.invalidateArchivedReport finally works.