No UNIQUE VISITORS for custom variables no internet explore no Referrers?

i update my piwik today to 2.0.1

errors i have in the 1.12 and still now :

no internet explore tracking i testing every ie even ie11

no refferrers all visits 100% direct !!!

now after update nothing change , but now for custom variables there is no UNIQUE VISITORS it show " - " in every UNIQUE VISITORS in all custom variables ???

i dont know what the problem

google analytics give me difference page views visits unique visitors every thing and site refferers, but piwik don’t

??? please help i need data i use it with api

any help please

Do you have the referers plugin activated correctly (see settings->plugins). Please check if there are any redirects / proxies within the tracking mechanism.

Referrers (Core)
Reports the Referrers data: Search Engines, Keywords, Websites, Campaign Tracking, Direct Entry.
GPL v3+ By Piwik. Active

every thing ok with setting

the problem of no UNIQUE VISITORS for custom variables is not for me you can see this problem in piwik.org demo

http://demo.piwik.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=7&period=day&date=yesterday#module=CustomVariables&action=index&idSite=7&period=day&date=yesterday

whene i watch this forum from internet explorer it not detect me

This is by design, that’s how it’s supposed to work, we dont process UNIQUE VISITORS for custom variables

[quote=matt]
This is by design, that’s how it’s supposed to work, we dont process UNIQUE VISITORS for custom variables[/quote]

but piwik 1.12 count unique visitor

Hi, Matt…

I just wondering why Piwik will not calculate “unique visitors” for custom variable.
Is there any other way to show the “unique visitors” for custom variable because it’s good feature while in piwik 1.12 ?

It should calculate it for “days” doesnt it?

Indeed, Matt…
Attached is my screenshot [attachment 1717 WebAnalyticsReports.png]…
Up until now, I still can’t understand the philosophy behind:
"This is by design, that’s how it’s supposed to work, we dont process UNIQUE VISITORS for custom variables"
Why can’t Piwik v2 just calculate and shown the “unique visitor for custom variable” as Piwik v1 did ?
Or is there any certain reason to not doing that because as far as I can see, the “unique visitor for custom variable” is one of my favorite feature and maybe others too in doing this analytics for website tracking ?

Thanks for your quick support, Matt.
Salman.

I think that Piwik could process unique visitors for Custom variables of “scope visit” but not for “scope page”. So we could add it, please create a feature request on the issue tracker.

I’m agree with you, Matt…The unique visitors for Custom variables of “scope visit”.
I’ll create a feature request on the issue tracker.
Thanks,
Salman.