No Ecommerce data with EasyDigitalDownloads

The Matomo wordpress plugin is working great for website statistics on one of my websites, but the Ecommerce data is not updating at all, despite orders through the EasyDigitalDownloads plugin. It looks like Matomo is supposed to have “out of the box” support for this. First issue I had was user error on my part, since I did not have the “Enable ecommerce” checkbox checked. Once I enabled that though, I’m still not getting any order statistics. I’ve been looking over the source code in EasyDigitalDownloads.php, but was hoping someone might be able to provide some tips on troubleshooting this.

I’m having the same issue with WooCommerce, although i can’t find the checkbox “Enable ecommerce”.
The Ecommerce Tab is there, but there’s no data collected/shown.

hi @ElementGreen

Sorry to hear that you encounter some issues with matomo.
Could you share with us your system report available from matomo analytics > diagnostics?
Kind regards

Mat

hi @gavran

this option is available from the menu matomo analytics > settings > tracking

Regards

Thank you Matthieu,
there is a currency setting only, so the e-commerce tracking seems to be enabled.
Should i open another thread for the WooCommerce tracking issue?
@Matthieu_Mary

hi @gavran

If you have only the currency setting it could be because the add tracking code option is on disabled. Is it? If yes, you track anything, including the e-commerce data.
Please create a new topic for your issue.
Kind regards

Mat