No Database connection

No Database Connection

I’m Running:

Ubuntu 12.04
Php5 5.1.3RC
MySql 5.5.31
Piwik 1.11.1

MySql database and user are setup with the correct permissions. (database was filled during the setup with tables)
(Piwik Requirements - Analytics Platform - Matomo)
Tracking code inserted into the website, checked the tracking code for known issues.
Piwik System check, everything is ok.
Apparmor usr.sbin.mysqld has r/w access to /path to/piwik/tmp/** rw, for MySql and I’m using the PDO_MYSQL adapter.
But Piwik is not tracking visits to the website on the internal network nor on the external network.
If I look at the database connections in MySql, everything is there except for a Piwik connection.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://piwik.org/faq/troubleshooting/#faq_58

unfortunately none of the suggestions is related to my issue, I’ve checked all under: Piwik doesn’t track any visits and pages, and shows “There is no data for this report” in all reports.

Ok then you can debug to know exactly the problem: http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/reference/#toc-debugging-the-tracking-api-requests

Today I opend the webpage on the server itself and it got tracked by Piwik, but I’m not getting tracked externally neither from the local network nor from the internet, I’m a bit confused what is causing this. I’ve updated Php to version 5.4.15

Debug enabled - Input parameters:
array ( )
-> Scheduled tasks not triggered.
Next run will be from: 2013-05-15 02:58:15 UTC
Empty request => Piwik page
Piwik is a free open source web analytics that lets you keep control of your data.End of the page.

array (
’_pk_id_1_23b4’ => ‘478b6b10b2b5a080.1364336791.4.1368583095.1368517343.’,
‘sid’ => ‘4f510fd583d39c61e94a390c8c71b620’,
‘PIWIK_SESSID’ => ‘jgkl1f7qkdlkg60p6mt35mdvg3’,
’_pk_ses_1_23b4’ => ‘*’,
)

Time elapsed: 0.099s

There are missing parameters in the request, it looks like it does not track, make sure to follow instructions at: http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/reference/#toc-debugging-the-tracking-api-requests

Via Firebug Console (errors) I get SyntaxError: syntax error piwik.js (line 1)

Via Firebug Net GET piwik.js 302 found

Awnser:

Boffen Systeembeheer - Piwik › Web Analyse rapporten body { display : none; }
Dashboard | Alle websites | Widgets | API | E-mail rapporten | Geef ons commentaar | Over de Piwik vertalingen አማርኛ العربية Беларуская Български Català Česky Cymraeg Dansk Deutsch Ελληνικά English Español Eesti keel Euskara فارسی Suomi Français Galego עברית Hrvatski Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Íslenska Italiano 日本語 ქართული 한국어 Lietuvių Latviešu Norsk (bokmål) Nederlands Norsk (nynorsk) Polski Português brasileiro Português Română Русский Slovensky Slovenščina Shqip Srpski Svenska తెలుగు ภาษาไทย Türkçe Українська 简体中文 繁體中文
Hallo, Sebastian! | Instellingen | Uitloggen
JavaScript moet ingeschakeld zijn om Piwik in standaard weergave te bekijken.
Het lijkt erop dat JavaScript is uitgeschakeld of niet ondersteund wordt door uw browser.
Om de standaard weergave te gebruiken, schakel JavaScript in door uw browser instellingen te wijzigen, probeer het daarna opnieuw .

Datumbereik: 2013-05-16
Datum
Van
Tot
Periode
Dag
Week
Maand
Jaar
Datumbereik:
Data laden…
Click again to change the period.
Over Piwik 1.11.1 Piwik 1.11.1 is a collaborative project.
If you're a fan of Piwik, you can help: find out How to participate in Piwik, or
donate now to help fund Piwik 2.0!
Oeps… er was een probleem tijdens het opvragen van de data. Probeer het nogmaals.
Data laden…

1 request

For one or another reason Piwik started tracking externally, although not on every visit with a different browser, I’ll keep investigating what is causing this. The only browser I got Piwik to track was Firefox, IE10 and Opera are not tracked.