No data for this table

I test piwik in my intranet. I have installed piwik and the database. I have made an html site with the JavaScript for counting. I have made a html site with a link to this site. That should a alternate to a search engine. This is necessary because not any real search engine have a link to my new site now.
I have called my site by using my search engine. I have logged into my server next day. There I see on the site dashboard the followed graphics:

Last visits graph
Visits lengths
Visitor browsers
Visits by server
In these graphics enclosed all visits until yesterday. There is no problem.

In the followed graphics:
List of Keywords
List of external websites
Best search engines
I have no data. There I have the messages
“no data for this table”
There is the problem. Why the serve have no data although I have called the site.

Hi stefangattmann,

Welcome to the Piwik comunity forums!

The problem is probably that you are using Piwik 0.2.18 or other, that has a wrong time_before_archive_considered_outdated value in config/global.ini.php.

It is maybe set to 3600 which means that stats are only computed every 1 hour

You can edit the file

config/global.ini.php
time_before_archive_considered_outdated = 10

or download the latest piwik release that fixes this issue.

I am having the same problem and I have installed a new version, Version 0.2.26. It has been running on my webserver for about two days now and there is no data displayed. I have poked around in some of the config files and verified that the value you reccomended be changed is set properly in my version. I am still getting “no data for this table” or “no data for this chart” in my whole dashboard. Thanks for all your help. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

My tracking code was broken for a while (my fault) so I had to massage some data in the database.

I found that search engine referers should be refer_type = 2 and the referer_keyword should contain the search terms.

When I fixed this, the search engine/keyword reports displayed correctly.

I also added FriendFeed as a new search engine whichb worked by adding the following lines to ‘core/DataFiles/SearchEngines.php’

// FriendFeed
            "friendfeed.com"                => array("FriendFeed", "q"),

I also added a FF icon to the ‘plugins/Referers/images/searchEngines/friendfeed.com.png’ directory but this wasn’t displayed in the ‘Best Search Engine Reports’.

This appears to be a generic problem as the image URL is incorrect (for www.google.com too)

http://exmaple.com/piwik/plugins/Referers/…hEngines/xx.png

instead of www.google.com.png

HTH

to add a new search engine in Piwik, please see http://piwik.org/faq/general/#faq_39

I may have started losing my data on 0.2.26 when I added the GeoIP plug in. I will deactivate and test again and report.

I deactivated the GEOIp Plugin and it started working again.

I have latest Piwik version, time_before_archive_considered_outdated is set to 10 as it should. Be I also checked other congis and my tracking code. Everything seems fine but I am still getiing no data on quoted tables (widgets). Other widget are getting data correctly.

I have the same problem, but only for the page titles:
http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,72253

Greetings,
Joe

Still not working…
Tried to delete all _archive tables etc…

Anyone an idea what is going wrong?

thx,
Joe