NO data being displayed

Hiya folks, I have installed Piwik from scratch as I am getting to the stage where I could use more information on the visitors to my site, previously I had it installed but deleted it and the database as it does have a tendancy to slow my site loading down ( even now optimized I am getting a 1 second increase but thats not so much an issue atm)

So, I installed Piwik using the instructions, fresh DB and have the tags just before my tags in my (Joomla 1.5) template’s index.php file. Nothing is updating though. I have left it overnight and checked with no updates, in the db there are entries though.

As of now I could use a hand making sure Piwik is working correctly, because my site gets around 5000 uniques a day I will then set up the cron and archiving but for the moment I am baffled why its not working.

regards

leigh style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Piwik defaults to viewing “yesterday”. So check the calendar.

Second, the php timezone has to match mysql’s.

There’s also a FAQ entry.

Hi vipsoft, I checked yesterday and all entries are blank, there are no updates from today at any point and now a new error message has popped up that has not been here until tonight.

I would copy it across but it it intermittent and has not shown since my last page refresh, mysqli and zend are mentioned though style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Warning: mysqli_stmt::bind_result() [mysqli-stmt.bind-result]: Server returned unknown type 246. Probably your client library is incompatible with the server version you use! in /var/www/vhosts/bikechatter.co.uk/httpdocs/piwik/libs/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 255

Thats the error message I am getting

leigh

I think the error means what it says. You’ll have to update the mysql client libraries and/or php extension.

You could also try switching from MYSQLI to PDO_MYSQL in config.ini.php to see if that extension is up-to-date.