No data at piwik

Hi
I’ve instaled the piwik yesterday and today theres no data yet…
i’ve made a select at the piwik_log_visit table and theres no record yet…

Any hints?

Your tracking code isn’t pasted correctly into the pages you want to track, or piwik.php is not accessible, or some other error in your web server logs.

Would you please post your Site-URL? Than we can check, if the code is o.k.

Same here - no data. Installed yesterday style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif
Piwik version 0.6.1
Ownership is set to www-data (nginx webserver), file permissions on /tmp dir are set to 755.
Site in question is www.telephonco.com

Hi
Ive tried to install again and saw that is showing the error

“File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files and refresh this page until it shows no error.”

I’ve tried send the files 4 times and it keeps showing this same error.

@LordElfo

Did you download the Piwik source again? Maybe your source is corrupted.

@atomkernspaltung

Piwik is on subdomain biz.telephonco.com. All http-traffic is redirected to https and my browser doesn´t accept yor SSL-certificate. Try to enable http-access for the subdomain.

Hi.
I’ve tested download 3 times and from 2 diferents computers… same error… Now im testing the 0.5.5 version

Same error…
but in details i saw the files…

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files and refresh this page until it shows no error.
File size mismatch: /home/a2471786/public_html/piwik/libs/Zend/Http/Client.php (expected length: 46300, found: 46299)
File size mismatch: /home/a2471786/public_html/piwik/libs/open-flash-chart/php-ofc-library/ofc_y_axis_labels.php (expected length: 800, found: 744)
File size mismatch: /home/a2471786/public_html/piwik/libs/open-flash-chart/php-ofc-library/ofc_y_axis_label.php (expected length: 509, found: 472)
File size mismatch: /home/a2471786/public_html/piwik/misc/generateDoc.bat (expected length: 117, found: 115)

I tested to send the Client.php and always it became 46299 of size… even im seeing its with 46300 at my computer… im using filezilla as ftp

Hi. I tried other thing…(really wanting make this works)
i’ve instaled locally at my machine. So sended by ftp.

In what tables stays the records?
here is my piwik.

www.reticenciascritica.com/gerenciar
thxs for your help

Hi. until now theres no data… no idea… =(

Sorry, but I´ve crashed your piwik:

Piwik  # open source web analytics

Mysqli prepare error: Server shutdown in progress
Backtrace:

#0 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/libs/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT option_v...')
#1 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Piwik_Db_Mysqli), 'SELECT option_v...')
#2 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(467): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT option_v...')
#3 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(706): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT option_v...', Array)
#4 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/PluginsFunctions/Sql.php(46): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('SELECT option_v...', Array)
#5 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/PluginsFunctions/Sql.php(98): Piwik_Sql::fetchAll('SELECT option_v...', Array)
#6 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/Option.php(93): Piwik_FetchAll()
#7 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/Option.php(51): Piwik_Option->autoload('SELECT option_v...')
#8 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/Option.php(115): Piwik_Option->get()
#9 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/Updater.php(246): Piwik_GetOption()
#10 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/Updater.php(84): Piwik_Updater->loadComponentsWithNewVersion('version_core')
#11 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/plugins/CoreUpdater/CoreUpdater.php(49): Piwik_Updater->getComponentsWithUpdateFile('version_core')
#12 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/plugins/CoreUpdater/CoreUpdater.php(62): Piwik_CoreUpdater::getComponentUpdates()
#13 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php(284): Piwik_CoreUpdater->dispatch()
#14 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/PluginsManager.php(517): Event_Dispatcher->postNotification(Object(Piwik_Updater))
#15 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/core/FrontController.php(225): Piwik_PostEvent(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification))
#16 /home/a2471786/public_html/gerenciar/index.php(58): Piwik_FrontController->init(Array, Array)
#17 {main}

I´ve opened

http://reticenciascritica.com/gerenciar/piwik.php?idsite=1

in my browser to do a force count. This seemed to work (I could load the 1x1 image).

But when I changed the date to today in the dashboard, I´ve got a lot of error messages.
When trying to go to the dashboard again I´ve got the server shutdown message.

There must be something really wrong with your installation.

Hi… im beggining to believe that the error is with the the server… its a free server… but thks anyway ill try the google analistics…
Thxs for your help

… its a free server…

Yeah, and it´s very very slow.