No automatic report generated

Hello,

I am new to the Piwik technology and we have this system before I joined my company and I am having an issue related to “No automatic report generated” but I have fixed already the mailing feature which fine and I am able to send the reports manually using the browser and by using the button “Send”.

But I discovered that the automatic send is not functioning. this is what i got so far.

=======================================
Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-60-virtual x86_64)
Version:
PHP version > 5.3.2
General system diagnostic result : Huzzah! There are no problems with your Piwik setup. Give yourself a pat on the back.
You are running Piwik 2.6.1.

1. Email and Report configured and scheduled as daily using the report generator from the web interface.
  2. I changed the " Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browser" from YES to NO.
  3. Scheduled a cron job but not 100% sure with the parameter, although its running successfully but no output or error generated but the “piwik-archive.log” was automatically created and its empty. see crontab details below.

=====crontab info============
5 * * * * bitnami /opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/php/lib/php/Console core:archive --url=http://monitor.mydomain.net/piwik/ > /home/bitnami/piwik-archive/piwik-archive.log

param : /opt/bitnami/php/lib/php/Console —>>> I am not sure about this although this location is available but when I test the command “console” the system is telling me that “console” was not installed with the error below.

/opt/bitnami/php/lib/php/Console$ console
The program ‘console’ is currently not installed. You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install conserver-client
You will have to enable the component called ‘multiverse’

Please Let me know if I need to provide more information.

Regards,
JV.

You are running Piwik 2.6.1.

please upgrade to 2.14.0

Hello - I’m experiencing the same issue, i.e. I can send reports manually, but they’re not sending automatically, as set up when I created a given report. We’re using version 2.14.2.

Thanks,
Lisa