Today we released a new beta version of the upcoming 3.5.0 release. It has many new features, especially on handling GDPR!
It allows you to:
- anonymize User ID and Order ID
- retroactively anonymize previously tracked raw data
- write your own consent window, if you want visitors to Opt-In to tracking
- search for a data subject
- and export the data about them (for right of access/data portability)
- and erase some or all of their data
Please try it out, and tell us if it works for you and if you have any feedback! Just a quick
everything works for me answer to this post helps us make sure that we release a high quality software.
(Keep in mind to make a backup before you upgrade or better, update on a copy of your production/testing instance)