Neeed to Roll Back to 1.12!

The other day as an experiment, I upgraded PHP from 5.2.17 to 5.3.28 - upon visting my piwik install, it prompted me to upgrade to 2.0, which went fine…can’t say I particularly liked the new look though. Unfortunately PHP 5.3.28 broke several other scripts some functions of Joomla 1.5, so I had to roll back. Needless to say, my PIWIK install is now broken.

I am getting the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or ‘(’ in /home/myusername/public_html/trax/index.php on line 11

So, I came here looking for an archive version of 1.12 to roll back or even a proceedure to roll back but am finding nothing.

Questions:

1. How can I simply roll back to 1.12?
    or
  2. How can I fix the 2.0 install without having to upgrade PHP to 5.3.28?

TIA

Upgrade to Piwik 2.0.2 and it should work.

Upgrading to 2.0.2 did not fix the problem…still getting:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or ‘(’ in /home/myusername/public_html/trax/index.php on line 11

I am at PHP ver 5.2.17
I will never work that way and since I can’t roll back piwik to 1.12, I guess I’m done using it.

Upgrade to at least php 5.3 which is required by Piwik 2.0.2

Still missing the point, there is NO rollbakc strategy for those of us who DID upgrade to PHP 5.3 and found that it breaks Jommla 1.5 or some other script functionality. I actually prefered 1.12, but you have no fallback strategy for what appears to be a large number of users having problems with 2.0+. Can’t you simply offer a download for 1.12 last stable version? I have no idea if my db will ever be recoverable.