Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '' for key 'unique_token'

I’ve recently stopped to receive my EMail notifications so I checked the dashboard and saw that the system stopped tracking altogether. I did the update for Matomo and updated everything on the server.
This is the current version:
Matomo-Version: 3.6.0
MySQL-Version: 5.7.23-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
PHP-Version: 7.0.30-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

Now the system is tracking again, but when I want to send the tracking Email manually I receive the follwing error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry ‘’ for key ‘unique_token’

I have literally no clue what that means. So somebody please help me please :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you!

If anybody cares, I fixed this problem by simply deleting the reports and creating new ones.

1 Like

I need help with my nitro type I am trying to start a new team but it keeps on saying oops there was an error creating your team. Please contact support. Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry “Wolf_Pack” for key ‘name’

Can somebody please help me?

Hi Fox,

if the issue is still present, I can tell you what I did in my case:

• Increased the value for max_execution_size and memory_limit
  • went into the database into the options table and checked the value for “version_core”
  • this had the value of the old installation; I’ve inserted the value of the version I wanted to update to, in my case I replaced 3.4.1 with 4.0.1

BUT: I my case there is no login possible at the moment. Nothing happens, no login, but also no error. So please be careful when doing this. Will update this entry when I know something new.