My javascript tracking code not working

I am using this to track page view from localhost in console request is successful with 204 response.
But on dashboard can’t see track data. Below is my tracking code

<script>
  var _paq = window._paq = window._paq || [];
  /* tracker methods like "setCustomDimension" should be called before "trackPageView" */
  _paq.push(['trackPageView']);
  _paq.push(['trackVisibleContentImpressions',true,500]);
  _paq.push(['enableLinkTracking']);
  (function() {
    var u="//192.168.64.2/matomo/matomo/";
    _paq.push(['setTrackerUrl', u+'matomo.php']);
    _paq.push(['setSiteId', '1']);
    var d=document, g=d.createElement('script'), s=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
    g.type='text/javascript'; g.async=true; g.defer=true; g.src=u+'matomo.js'; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,s);
  })();
</script>

I believe that if you get response code 200 in console then their must be analytics information on your Matomo dashboard, please cross check the data time from calendar and also check you have selected the correct website on dashboard.

The date-time from the calendar is ok, I have only a single website 204 means the server accepting requests but not giving anything in response

Please go to Setting and check Diagnostic issues and Tracking failures. You can also analyze the logs to see what is the problem with Matomo Dashboard?

Gone through them everything is empty

Don’t you see anything in the real time?

1. Menu Visitors > Real-time
  2. Select the site (with ID=1 in your case)

Also don’t you ignore some tracks?

1. Cog icon
  2. Menu Measurable > Manage
  3. Select the tracked site
  4. Check if this checkbox is not checked (or update the URLs field)

A last tip: Maybe your browser is configured to ask not being tracked… You can ignore this going to Administration (cog icon) > Privacy > Users opt-out then Support Do Not Track preference tile and finally check Disable Do Not Track support (not recommended)