MultiSite issues after updating (2.1.0 => 2.3.0)

Hello!

I’ve been testing Piwik in for a few months now. With nearly 200 websites added, the MultiSite plugin gets really handy.
Therefore I’m also glad that after updating to Piwik 2.3.0 a searchengine is now available.
Unfortunatelly tho I have noticed some issues aswell:

[ol]
[li] In 2.1.0 I was able to set the default sorting order - there was this $orderBy variable in the Controller.php file, which i can’t seem to find now. Is there any way I can set the default sorting order in 2.3.0?
[/li][li] The evolution graphs are generating just fine, but after manually sorting the websites by names, the graphs are becoming flat…
[/li][li] My currency is set to Polish Złoty (zł). The displaying revenue order is wrong here: should be “X zł” instead of “zł X” (where X is the revenue value)
[/li][/ol]

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Filip

1. the All websites was written to use AngularJS, see this ticket: Introduce AngularJS to Piwik Platform: rewrite All Websites selector to use AngularJS · Issue #4692 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

2. see this bug report: All websites dashboard: sparklines rendered 'flat' when sorting by website name · Issue #5129 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

3. thanks, fixed in Polish Zloti should appear after amount · matomo-org/matomo@7ddbf0e · GitHub