- My team is building a web component, which is integrated on many host sites
- Each of these host sites is managed by a different team and has its own Matomo Tag Manager with its own id e.g.
- We want to only visualise our own events in our Dashboard. We don’t care about the analytics of the host sites and the host sites do not care about ours.
- My idea was to load a second tag manager script e.g.
<script src="https://.../container_asd3s99ssd.js"> and send events using this 2nd container. However both scripts want to load the tag manager in
Multiple containers on the same site should to be possible, but there is no example in the documentation
- How to load a second container and sent events to it without overwriting
- Is there a better alternative without loading a second container?