Multi users: single page only?

Hi all

I am looking for a program which will allow me to provide single page statistics for advertisers on my website. Advertisers will have a single page on my site where they advertise their business, and I want to offer them statistics. Can this be done in Piwik? The FAQ says it’s possible to restrict users by site, but it says nothing about page.

Thanks in advance

bump
(sorry) style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Create a page and embed only those widgets that you want your users to have access to.

Thanks for your reply - I have installed and am testing piwik on my dev server now, and forgive me if I’m missing something obvious here, but how do I create a page for a user?

I can create a user no problem, and assign a site to them, but I can’t see where to specify which widgets they can use. Does this need to be done manually? Also I can’t see how I can stop them for seeing site wide statistics? I only want to show stats from a single page on my site.

Thanks again

it is not possible to get stats for a given page, appart from just the page count, time spent on the page, etc. that you can get using the API.

If you want to provide the full set of reports for each page, the solution is to create a website in Piwik for each page.

Thanks for your advice. I did actually add a single page as a site, but there were no stats showing for it… Do I need to generate a new script for the ‘new’ site in order to capture the data?

Thanks

yes, the javascript is different for each Piwik website, so you would have one javascript per page.