More than 500 pages displayed

I am running piwik 2.04 b1 and I would like to get more than 500 actions/ pages rows displayed. Following the instructions of the faq How to - Analytics Platform - Matomo , I added in the config.ini.php file

[General]

; maximum number of rows for any of the Actions tables (pages, downloads, outlinks)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions = 1000
; maximum number of rows for pages in categories (sub pages, when clicking on the + for a page category)
; note: should not exceed the display limit in Piwik\Actions\Controller::ACTIONS_REPORT_ROWS_DISPLAY
; because each subdirectory doesn’t have paging at the bottom, so all data should be displayed if possible.
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions = 500

; maximum number of rows for other tables (Providers, User settings configurations)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_standard = 500

; maximum number of actions that is shown in the visitor log for each visitor
visitor_log_maximum_actions_per_visit = 500

but I got no change… I always have only 500 pages displayed.

Do I have to change another parameter ?

Thanks for your answer

It will work for future data. if you want it to work for past data as well you can re-process from the logs How do I force the reports to be re-processed from the logs? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hello,
Ok thanks. You’re right. I could check this morning. Is there a way indeed to change the maximum page we can display on a page ( the drop down menu is still maximum 500) . I think that’s more html stuff instead.

Best regards,